1) What kind of payment methods do you accept?
We currently accept the following forms of payment :
- American Express
2) I would like to visit the Estate(s) before making my decision. Is this possible?
Yes, you can make a deposit of $200, which goes towards the Estate fee, and allows you to view up to three (3) Estates within thirty (30) days. You will then, have up to six (6) months to finalize booking. Should you forgo any Wedding Estates locations, then the deposit becomes non-refundable.
3) I don’t have my own photographer. Can you provide someone?
Yes, we have a pool of very talented in-house wedding photographers and other equally-talented photographers featured on our website. We also offer wedding portrait packages with special rates – please speak with one of our wedding specialists for details.
4) I don’t have my own hair/makeup artist. Can you provide someone?
Yes, we feature great makeup artists and hair stylists on our vendor page. We also offer wedding portrait packages with special rates. Please consult with one of our wedding specialist.
5) I am interested in having my wedding at one of your Estates. Is this possible?
Yes, our Estates can be used for weddings or any celebratory events such as proposal dinners, engagement parties, bridal showers, and vow renewals. Please contact us directly for a quote.
6) Can you provide a wedding planner or any other vendors?
Yes, we have a select group of vendors we recommend. Please contact us directly for any recommendations and/or check out our Vendors page.
7) How long does a photography session last?
We expect each shoot to last from 3-5 hours.
8) How many people can I bring to the Estate?
Our quotes are based on 10 people or less on each location. For a nominal fee, we can increase the number of people you can bring.
9) I have more questions. Who should I contact?
You can contact any of our wedding specialists via our “General Questions” form on “About Us” page. Or, simply email : Expert@WeddingEstates.com / call (310) 422-9958.