Proposal tips for the winter love birds!
- Mountain proposals: Bundle up and embrace your romantic snowy proposal.
- Things to include; Hot chocolate, ice-skating, some romantic holiday lights in your proposal setting.
- Shopping! Get a nice sweater, boots, and maybe a cute scarf and some gloves!
- Expecting Snow? Go out and play in it! This is a great opportunity for a photo op!
- Bring a photographer? HIDE HIM/HER!! Make sure you have the photographer hide and agree on a movement or phrase that you’ll do/say for them to come out and start shooting. (code words LOL)
- Get everyone together, by planning a surprise engagement party with everyone!