How to Construct Your Message in a Wedding Card
There are five simple rules you need to follow in order to write the perfect message for your wedding card.
- Congratulate the couple on this happy occasion
- Wish them well in their future union
- Share a memory you have about them as a couple
- Thank them for asking you to be the part of their special day
- Sign off
Make sure to address the card to both partners, even if you personally know just one of them.
Wedding Wishes – Examples
It is hard not to sound cheesy while writing wedding wishes, especially to those who are not experienced in writing or simply do not have a knack for it. But do not worry, because we are here to help you out, since we know you might be struggling. We have created a list of some of the best wedding wish examples. Feel free to borrow them, as well as customize them!
- Thank you for inviting us to celebrate such a happy occasion with you. Congratulations on your engagement, and I wish you all the best for the years to come!
- You two are perfect for each other, and it has been such a joy to watch you fall in love and create such a special bond. We are looking forward to sharing this beautiful stage of your life journey with you. We hope it be full of joy, love, and happiness.
- We are absolutely delighted to hear the such happy news from the two of you! I am sure your engagement will be just the beginning of a beautiful life together, filled with laughter, joy, and happiness!
- I guess you could say things are getting serious between you two? Congratulations on the engagement!
- Congratulations on your engagement, I am so happy for you! Now that the two of you are trying the knot, I hope that the incoming years will bring twice as much happiness and joy!
- I am so thrilled to hear about your engagement! You two are such wonderful people and an even better couple- I cannot think of a better pairing. I am so excited for what the coming years will bring for the two of you!
- It is about time for you two! I am so happy to hear that you are tying the knot and I cannot wait to celebrate with you soon!