Music is an essential part of any type of party, and it is what keeps a party alive. Wedding music is no exception. So many couples make a mistake of not paying enough attention to this point in their wedding planning, and they end up having to decide on the go. The music you play at your wedding may not seem as valuable as some of the other choices of this important event, but it should not be overlooked.
Dinner music gives the atmosphere to the whole event – so decide wisely! Music has a lot of influence on everyone involved, which leads us to a question: how to choose the best wedding dinner songs for your reception?
Worry no more! We have come up with the list of the best tracks for your big day!
Best Wedding Reception Dinner Music 2020
First of all, you need some beautiful and upbeat music to accompany your wedding reception and dinner. The music should be playing in the background as soon as the guests arrive, and it should be on through the meal as they are waiting for the two of you to arrive. The playlist itself should be a mix of ‘something old, something new.’ Keep in mind that music shouldn’t be too loud to allow your guests to communicate easily.
Here are some of the best wedding dinner songs:
- The Beatles – All You Need is Love
- Stevie Wonder – Isn’t She Lovely
- French Montana – Unforgettable
- The Weeknd, Daft Punk – I Feel It Coming
- Andy Grammer – Fresh Eyes
- Ben E. King – Stand by Me
- P!nk – Raise Your Glass
- Rihanna – Diamonds
- Justin Timberlake – Mirrors
- Zara Larsson – So Good
Country Wedding Dinner Playlist 2020
If you are planning a country-style or a western wedding, country music is definitely a must. But even if your wedding day is a classic wedding with no definite theme, the country is perfect as a wedding reception dinner music.
Here are some of the best country wedding dinner songs:
- Keith Urban – Making Memories of Us
- Reba McEntire – Sunday Kind of Love
- Faith Hill – This Kiss
- The Dixie Chicks – Cowboy Take Me Away
- Dustin Lynch – Cowboys and Angels
- Keith Urban – Somebody Like You
- Garth Brooks – To Make You Feel My Love
- Tim McGraw and Faith Hill – It’s Your Love
- Kenny Chesney – Me and You
- Brooks & Dunn – Ain’t Nothin’ Bout You
Most Romantic Wedding Music
These songs are for slow dancing maybe, but you can add some pop songs too. Couples on your wedding will love them, and they will be perfect potential couples who meet at your wedding (maybe, who knows).
Here are some of the best romantic wedding dinner songs:
- Ed Sheeran – Perfect
- Christina Perri – A Thousand Years
- Michael Bolton – When a Man Loves a Woman
- The Righteous Brothers – Unchained Melody
- Ellie Goulding – Love Me Like You Do
- Haley Reinhart – ‘Can’t Help Falling in Love
- Michael Buble – Sway
- Frank Sinatra – Fly Me to The Moon
- Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong – Cheek to Cheek
- John Legend – All of Me