Are you thinking about creating a wedding website? Often times, couples are clueless about where to start. Often times, the reason for this is that there are so many wedding website builders out there! In fact, all of them are offering features that are very similar, making it tough to choose. They offer you stylish website templates for every couple’s taste, custom URLs, online RSVP management, etc. So, to save you effort and time, we did the work for you and tried out the best wedding websites.
- First, over 250 stylish website designs that feel modern and current. Everyone is guaranteed to find something they like on Zola.
- Matching paper wedding stationery in each of the website designs
- Also, free password protection is free (and saving is always a good option).
- Capability to make certain events private and only visible to guests who are invited (like your bachelorette party)
- An opportunity for quests can purchase gifts from your registry directly from your wedding website (if you’ve decided to use Zola’s registry functionality).
- Next, a limited number of wedding website templates that have a very modern vibe and feel to them.
- Most of flexibility to customize the designs, change fonts, and adjust text placement, switch backgrounds and change image sizes.
- Providing customizable RSVP forms, allows you to ask guests not only if they’re attending and some additional questions (if you happen to have any).
- Another option of allowing your guests to browse your wedding registry without leaving your wedding website (this is done by registry integration with the above-mentioned Zola)
- Finally, wedding websites that are paired with a mobile app, allows guests to download the app and access your wedding information. This is great for uploading photos to your website.
- In addition, the option of having multiple admins. (you, your wedding planner, and your fiancé). Allowing several people to collaborate on and manage the wedding website.
- Also, the “Moments” timeline, which lets you collect guests’ photos (and even stream them in real-time at the wedding).