When it comes to writing the perfect wedding day wishes, even the most creative get a writer’s block.
There’s nothing worse than finding the perfect card only to hover over it with a pen struggling to think of an appropriate message. And while we’re often flooded with inspiration during our commute or when we’re in the shower, it’s often the way that when it comes down to it, we just can’t find the words.
We are here to help you out. Depending on the couple, you may want to stick to religious or traditional wording, a sentimental or a fun message, so we’ve got all that covered. All you need to do is skim through the list until you find the right words for the occasion and the situation.
Examples of formal wedding wishes
- I (we) wish you all the love and happiness on your wedding day and for your new life together.
- There is no couple on this world that is more deserving of a joyful and loving wedding day as you two.
- May this beautiful day bring you a lifetime of happiness.
- I hope the love you share will grow stronger as you grow old together.
Examples of religious wedding wishes
- May God bless your marriage together as He did your courtship.
- We are praying for happiness to the newlyweds, Mr & Mrs (surname).
Examples of casual wedding wishes
- Congratulations, you beautiful people! Thank you for inviting us to be a part of the most beautiful day of your life!
- We wish you a happy and long marriage.
- Here’s to a happy and fun-filled marriage!
Examples of wedding wishes for your best friend
- To my best friend in the world: I’m so thrilled to be celebrating with you on your big day. I wish you a lifetime of happiness.
- I am so honored to be part of your wedding day, I can’t think of a more loving couple.
- It feels surreal that my best friend is getting married! I can’t think of anyone who deserves an awesome day more than you.
- You’re an actual married couple! So happy for you two, I know you will have the best life together.